Friday, May 26, 2006

Celebrity Sightings: 1



So after over a month, I have finally had my first celebrity sighting. This morning, I checked Gawker Stalker (like always) and saw that Tobey Maguire was in the area. So at lunch, I went on a little stalking mission. And what did I find? Spiderman 3 being filmed across the street from my job! How fun. I watched them film a scene with a little kid dressed up like Spiderman hanging upside down from a rope. And then, Mr. Tobey was spotted hanging out with the directors or whoever. He def looked right at me (or maybe the screaming Asian tourist girls next to me). Then I walked to a different stalking spot and watched him "audition" some model/extras. They were all about a foot taller than him (Spiderman is a bit on the short side) and they were doing their best catwalk walks (on sand). Overall, a fun lunch break.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe when I move, I'll start an LA blog and we can celebrity stalk together!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Alyson Wonderland said...

Maybe you should start a blog NOW so it doesn't say anonymous when you comment :-)

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point, but what would my blog say, my job sucks and the only celebrity sightings I see are the entourages for the president and Tony Blair! That is sooo interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home