Monday, July 24, 2006

17 hours and 48 minutes of pure enjoyment!

So I was just walking around on my lunch break, minding my own business, when I happened on some filming. After some snooping around, I see that its a episode of "Law & Order: Criminal Intent." (They were filming inside the Museum of Sex, I think.) Anyway, since I am not a fan, I didn't get too excited because I didn't think anyone was on it that was worth any excitement. Alas, I was so very wrong. I COULD HAVE SEEN MR. FREAKING BIG!!!! I am heartbroken. Seeing a member of the 2nd greatest tv show of all time would totally make my day/week/month/year. Oh well.

Now, on to the 1st greatest tv show of all time. On Friday, I went on a google-hunt to see if there was any new news on the release of 90210 on DVD. Sadly, there was nothing. Much to my surprise, yesterday while reading Pink Blog, I saw this little tidbit:


My life is now complete.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home