Friday, July 14, 2006

My musics so loud...

So I tend not to write much about my job, as I fear the liabilities that may comes with me babbling on the intarnet. But this just can't be kept secret.

In my office, there are about 25-30 people. Half of which are sales and half are non-sales. The sales people are made up of about 7-10 preppy, white boy sales guys in their late 20s/early 30s. And they all remind me of an ex from college, so that means I automatically don't like them. Anyway, a few moments ago, one of them decided to play some music. Yes folks, "Ridin" was just played in my office. And there was singing. I was embarrassed for them.

In other loud music news, darling James called up our landlord yesterday. In his message, he proceeded to tell him how unhappy we were with the apartment, how we felt unsafe, how we were told by the real estate guy that they would only be renting the other apartments in the building to "professionals" and that is CLEARLY not the case (he actually said people must only be professionals until noon and then they blast their music for the rest of the day), and that we didn't realize people would be getting killed on the next block over.

We are either going to be evicted for being annoying or told we can't break our lease and then will be tormented for the next 9 months as payback for being annoying.

So we may be moving again. This will be 5th move since February 2005. I keep Uhaul in business, apparently.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

with that said, you might as well just move your ass to California…

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home