Friday, July 21, 2006

Little tiny goldfish!

Just in case anyone is keeping track, our power came back on sometime Wednesday night. Its not 100% but the A/C s and the computers work so I'm a happy girl again.

As many of you already know, I am addicted to 100 Calorie Packs. They are my savior. Yesterday at the store, I found GOLDFISH 100 CALORIE PACKS! The best part is, the goldfish are half the size of normal ones. THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE. Seriously. I love them. I almost don't want to eat them. Almost.

Today was a big day at work. Earlier in the week, my boss found out he won a free lunch at Chipotle for him and 20 of his coworkers. All by just putting his business card in a bowl. It was awesome. Free food is my favorite.

Plans for the weekend include: laundry, sleeping, the superbowl of flag football, buying a new dress, and finally cleaning the bedroom. I am so cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home