Monday, August 28, 2006

#1 Losers

Five years ago, if you had asked me what my weekends would be like at age 25, I would have probably said "have a drink or two at some nice, fancy bar with my fancy boyfriend and our classy friends."

Clearly I had no idea that at age 25, I would be partaking in a beer pong tournament in someones parent's garage where James and I would be the first losers, have to wear a bright yellow plastic visor that said "#1 Loser" on it, get bitten so hard that I have a vampire teeth shaped bruise on my bicep (thank you Kyle), drink beer for about 8 hours straight, eat my body weight in brownies, and end the night doing my second grade ballet recital dance to "I Feel Pretty."

Apparently the binge drinking doesn't end in college!

(Kanye concert tomorrow! With John Legend and Pharrell!)

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, no one likes commenting on your site. I'm a first time reader, got you from Larry at TIWWDN. And don't worry I love posting comments.
I hope when I'm 25 I'm still playing beer pong and getting black out drunk sans girlfriend.

- First timer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home