Friday, August 18, 2006

Bad things happen in 3s, right??

1. There was a suspicious package on my subway CAR today. Not just on my train, in my actual car. Like 10 feet away. It was nothing, but for a very scary 10 minutes at 57th and 7th today, I was envisioning Gatorade, explosives, and I-Pods all in a black garbage bag.

2. James is going to be traveling for work for SIX MOTHEREFFING WEEKS IN A ROW. Maryland to Hungary to the Philippines. I hate him, his boss, foreign countries that aren't Italy, and everything related to e-commerce business. I think I may quit my job and move back in with my parents. I think I may be more serious about that than I originally thought.

3. I called my mom to tell her about James' World Tour of Awful Countries and she tells me that the dry cleaners (yes, my mom gets me things dry cleaned and she lives 2 hours away) lost my long, fabulous, white Kenneth Cole coat. And this is why I don't buy expensive things.

All this before noon!

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever have a good day?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home