Friday, August 11, 2006

The State of the Coutter Address

So a proper update is needed:

Last weekend:

Karen and Kevin's wedding was lovely. I got drunk, danced, and had tons of fun. The next day, James convinced me to go to Mohegan where we both were big time losers. Much to our surprise, though, when we returned to the Ghetto House on Sunday evening, a check from none other than CON ED was waiting in our mailbox! Yes folks, we got our $194.90 reimbursement check for our spoiled groceries. I was shocked that they actually sent them out so quickly, I was expecting it sometime around Thanksgiving.

This week:

Boring, typical week. Murda's car got towed on Wednesday. Don't ever shop at PC Richard's in Astoria, they are mean and tow your car when you park in their lot and go to the gym across the street. [Funny sidebar, on the ticket it said we were seen parking in their lot and then going into Pizzeria Uno (which is also next to our gym). Clearly I would have enjoyed Uno much more than the gym. I really wanted to set the tow truck man straight, but I didn't] The weird thing about this was during my lunch break Wednesday, I had this really strong urge to go to the ATM and take out a bunch of money for this upcoming weekend. Usually I would have waited until right before we left but I was like, being drawn to the BOA ATM. Turns out, both James and Chris left their wallets in the car when we went to the gym so I was the only one with any form of money. And it happened to be almost the exact $162 it cost to get his car back. Weird.

This weekend:

Tonight we are driving upstate to TRIZ-OY for the weekend. Tomorrow will be spent betting money on horses at SAR-A-TO-GA. I can't wait, I freaking love the track. Then tomorrow evening, James and the boys are going to Will's bachelor party (strippers and poker, how classy) and I will be reliving college with the roommates and going on the First Annual Gabriesmella Albany Pub Crawl.

And that, my friends, is what is up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home