Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Excuse me, I'm whacktose intolerant

It finally happened. I was walking down the stairs to the subway this morning, jamming out to Madonna, when a train came into the station. Since I was listening to my IPod way too loud, I didn't actually HEAR the train. As many of you know, when a train comes, along with it is a big rush of wind. Yes folks, the wind went right up my pretty green skirt and a bunch of people behind me saw my pretty pink (full-butt, thank goodness) panties. I was so flustered trying to contain my skirt, that I dropped my pretty pink IPod too. I tried to ignore the laughter of the people behind me, to no avail.

So of course I just wanted to laugh at myself (very similar to when I fell down the escalator last year) but since I was alone and didn't want to be mistaken for a well-dressed crazy person, I kept my giggles to myself.

Then, to add the icing on the cake, as I went to sit down on the train, the train started to move. And I went flying into the poor lady next to me, did an awesome spin moved, let out a little whoaaaaa, and grabbed a pole. Hopefully no one saw both of my little mishaps this morning.

It's been quite a day!

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I saw both of them, you DORK!

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm rubbing off on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home