Monday, August 07, 2006

A funny thing happened on my way home from work...

As I walked up the stairs from the fabulous R train on Friday, I was greeted by a very large group of people on the sidewalk. And an ambulance. And about 10 undercover cops. Obviously, being the nosey neighbor that I am, I stopped and started trying to figure out what was going on. Now, in a normal neighborhood, one could just ask one of their friendly neighbors what the 411 was. However, since I am the only English speaking person on my block, this was not the case. So I had to use my imagination. This is what I saw:
  1. One skanky girl, in handcuffs, with belly shirt, ill-fitting pants and visible thong (the poor dear was having such a hard time pulling up her pants with the handcuffs on, and when she did, the audience laughed at her)
  2. One skanky guy, on stretcher, with face sliced from ear to mouth
  3. One skanky girl, covered in blood, first not handcuffed, then handcuffed after they brought out her skanky wood wedge sandals
From what I figured out and with the help of some overheard Spanish, I think it was a case of Husband-Wife-Mistress. Sadly, it wasn't important enough for the news, I can't find anything about on the Intarnet. So upsetting.

And this is why we are trying to break our lease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home