Tuesday, June 13, 2006

This makes me mad.

Why do the prices of iced caramel lattes at Dunkin Donuts vary so much? I mean, I understand that they will be more on this lovely island of Manhattan than in my Latino ghetto neighborhood. But should they really differ between stores 5 BLOCKS AWAY! I am poor, people, I cannot afford to pay 50 cents more because I am too lazy to walk the extra block. This really drives me crazy. It also makes me mad that they have lowered the price of HOT lattes now that it is summer (but only at certain stores).

[Yes, I know I should spend my time worrying and bitching about more important things. But lattes are very important to me.]

In other news, I had Whitecastle for the first time ever this weekend. It was fascinating. I cannot believe I went 25+ years without it. There is just something about tiny little burgers that makes me want to eat billions of them.

And in other news, along with eating Whitecastle this weekend, I definitely ate Coldstone TWICE in three days.

And finally, I will be going to the gym tonight. For all eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home